09 July 2013

I just gave birth

I just gave birth and I'm high as fuck
hell yeah I wanna party
well I want to sit in the sprinkler in front of your house
I want to bring you a card on the front of which reads,
You made a choice
and inside
But it was a child, it wasn't actually a choice
you are actually my inspiration
and now, my thinspiration
imma take some tit pics
& take them to LA
& be like, Dr please, I'd like these ones
oops I didn't finish my beer before I opened another one
Does that mean I'm doing this right?
we're like real babes in this world
the real natural babes
doing what we want
how we'd like to
stuff in, stuff out
let's get those good drugs
let's put them all over us, in us
let's rocket ourselves
enunciate our worths.
I love you
I love you
I love you
& I'll never tire of saying it.
I know you're the best
so here's to years and upwards of forevers together
  to never letting the parasites in our brains
   to never have any unworthits about us
       four more years
   to fortymillion more years
that's the fucking love about us