08 February 2008

days of yore

truthfully in truth I want to do something to wet my whistle. Like, to really just remember accurately days & years past. Because who knows when I'll actually sit my fat ass down in chair which suctions to it nicely and write something wholly organic and enthralling? My vocabulary list is nearly exhausted!!



Friday, 02/08/02

OKAY... He didn't call! God damnit. It's okay, and I'm sure that I'll talk to him at some point. I'm still going to call today after school. God fucking damnit. It's okay, okay, I'm seriously not sad, just anxious and I wish I knew what was going on and if I'll see him tonight. But another thing is, I jokingly told him to call me if he was going to cancel our plans, so perhaps he had decided that he was going to call only if he was going to cancel. Many things could have happened and I've thought of them all. Who even needs to write about it.
-------- I just finished writing an essay that I have been dreading for the past 24 hours. In 12 minutes Alex and I are off to work, then I'm going to call Zach and do laundry, and then I'm going to take my dress to be dry cleaned for the Valentines Dance. I'm so fucking glad it's Friday


And then: 


Sunday January 9, 2003

10 Things I Shouldn't Have Done This Weekend
1. Not worked out. I didn't work out today, I should have.
2. Was all over jason. He liked it, but wasn't all over me in return.
3. Danced with slutty Alex. It was fun, but it was slutty.
4. Didn't go grocery shopping. I don't have food.
5. Cocaine. Yeah, I did that. I got high on coke
6. Cut my hair. I should try harder to grow it out.
7. Didn't buy all my books. Still have to buy Blood Meridian, Absalom, Absalom! and Maus.
8. Neglected Homework. I'm pretty sure I'm doing that right now.
9. Waited in ghetto at night for 45 minutes for a bus.
10. Gave that guy my number.


cool!!


Sunday 2/8/98, 9:08 am
 
That means only 5 days 'till Valentine's. I will be expecting to see Charles on that day.
9:07 pm
Last night I went to Skate World with Nichole, Amanda, and Bryttni. It sucked. I went snowboarding today @ 10:00. I met Nichole, Amanda, Kristen, and Crystal. It was a lot of fun. When I got home I called Kari. Brandon asked Kari if she & Sabina would get drunk with him and Rob (his gangsta friend that Sabina is going out with). Sabina gladly said, "Of course!" and she thinks Kari is crazy not to want to. The only reason Brandon & Rob want them to get drunk is so they can "Get some." Dumbasses. Kari & Brandon kissed 5 times.


or:


Monday 2/8/99

Hi. Well, on Friday I actually did call Ivy. I made myself do it. She wasn't home. Didn't surprise me. And since she didn't call me back I just decided to go with Bryttni and her friends (Stephanie, Jessica, and yes, Kristen). But then Ivy did call me back. I was so happy. She told me she'd call me back at 10 but I didn't get back from the movie in time. Oh, and we saw "Sarah-Michelle Gellar" I mean wait, no, "Simply Irresistible" w/Sarah-Michelle Gellar. It was the most retarded movie ever. And Brittany acts a bit bitchy and stuck-up around her friends. They're nice and everything, but. I also accidentally pulled the fire alarm. It was pretty funny because I am obviously a huge dumbass. There was security guards and everything. The thing about Kristen is either she's being a huge Bitch or really cool. So over all I like her. We also saw Stacie, Katie, Condom & Becky at the movie theater. On Saturday my dad took me up to Bogus. I was supposed to meet Kemper at noon but guess who didn't show up? At school today he said his sister left without him. And he also said he hired a plane to fly up to Bogus and write in smoke, "Sorry Molly, I can't make it today." But it was a cloudy day so I couldn't see it. Snowboarding was really fun. When I came home I watched "Ferris Beuller's Day Off." It was good. On Sunday my dad took me, Stacie, & Megan to Bogus. It was fun after awhile, but at first I was riding by myself because it was snowing and Stacie didn't have goggles and Megan was tired. When it stopped snowing Stacie came out with me and we found Nichole and went with her, too. Megan went home because her boyfriend was going to juvie. The snow was so perfect, I loved it. I'm going on Wednesday, either with my dad or Stacie. So today: Creative Writing was really fun. I wrote a poem about Scott called "For Scott." It's about flowers. Bruce & I actually got along really well the whole day. But I got an awesome Global Threat T-shirt in the mail. It has a punk rocker spray painting the words, "A Global Threat." I love it. So whenever Joe saw me he said, "Hey, punk rawk" or something of that nature. I asked him why he was so mean and he said he wasn't being sarcastic. Oh, and I'm sure he would say that seriously because he thinks I'm such a punk rocker. Well, he's right. So tomorrow is bowling, Wednesday is snowboarding, Thursday is another Hecka Da Bomb scrapbook party. Friday Kristen actually wants to go to another movie with me. I'm not sure I had so much fun on Friday, though. And Stacie & I have yet to use that TP. So who knows what will happen this weekend? Six Pack! I'm listening to Black Flag. I found Braindance on the internet. I want it. Really Bad. 

Boredom children. Inspirations