07 August 2012

bash

I am mad because it isn't about me
the turns you take, aren ot to find me
and out of All of the whips to take, yours is the kind I like most
and 
and 
and I won t pretend, anything
and sometimes I say, I won t pretend anything
and sometimes, sometimes, I don t 

but, also! also! I won t promise
because promises, promises, promises! something I got to know earlier! hello, promise, hello my little sweet, like the icecream you want me to, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh 
just take yer top off!


sorry, sorry, I got another call. hold on...
okay, hey sorrrry! o god, are youstill there? bushes
hmmm bushes,
o god irrelevant

but see, sometimes I stay at Gayle's, and I always throw the scraps of vegetables into her bushes
and this is my mother, of course

Gayle. & how I'd destroy her.

It isn't late enough, I've realized. so, apologies! once, I made someone fall in love with me through apologies! & through the promises, promises that we wouldn t. watch how we died back then? 

goodnight, & good for us. I won t try to promise,
I promise to not pretend anything
and I promise to promise to always fall in love with you when I will. & I don t mean iff