31 December 2012

dear diary,

This is what the diary is for! For diarrhea! Diarrheaing. Fuck it, I will be alone or surround myself with others I might find, and eventually I’ll get the hell out of this two-bit town. 'Let’s get the hell out of here.' It isn’t all that bad, Molly. So what if you haven’t, like, any accomplishments? Ooh, your only achievement thus far is your greediness to fall in love. And you think you’re really good at it, and so honest who couldn’t love you back. But! I think we all know what’s really going on here. It’s true that people don’t want that much truth. If I’m operating at 100% honesty (which is, of course, an exaggeration/lie, it’s actually at about 97%, ( or 88%, to be honest)), a lot of potentials just won’t “hang.” And who can be blamed. Everyone’s been deceived, remembers how easy it can be. We’ve never recovered.



But! when did this turn into my problem? Oh it has been, clearly, for about as long since I began beginning every sentence with, I never lie and that earnest, earnest expression.



Cut it off when anxiety is foremost.

Sentimental fuck!