19 July 2008

lean-to




It is too soon for one, not soon enough for others. I have a fresh tongue on me, like fresh tongue on leaf. Still a freckle of a beat of a brush against a soft facepart. Still white hairs across my cheeks whispered by a steady hand. Still, I hold in the air. Though a handless air brushes me by, a breezeless breeze floats around, a still remembrance throbs delicately (like a spider heart a beat), nada movement, not a gesture physical.




for #5

prophesies turned true
pictures, car rides desperate,
questioning a bath

for #2

beginnings, firsts or
necessaries, changes up
to nevers again




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


mwyn, or melodious

morllyn, or lagoon

moment, or moment

monllyd, or sulky

môr, or sea

mynydd, or mountain

atgof is memory


.............................................

diffeithwch is a desert