23 June 2008

for the ones I didn't forget them

& never will! Luckily I've tightened myself into a spot here, so no matter what happens I can't forget all the everythings. I've ever done, and in particular the everyones. Is to say I kept a record of every second of my life (in offs, and ons of course, for whoever is truly there always & all at once??) So celebrate yourselves. Prettily I try to justify you. 




for #17

perfect examples
coincidence left obsessed,
kiss abyss wanton.

for #10

scent of wind behind
your woolen collar whispered
ignominies in me

for #21

past tenses   again,
fortunately remembered
left to sit dumbly




I can't, for the life of me, contain such elements as are throttling around rasping for grips of air and wanting solace in their solitary existences- all within my little tunnelroom of a brain, so how can I placate them? Am I expected to. I don't even want to know the answer to this question!




words I hate:

silly
belly
grownup
bum