20 May 2008

I died

I almost died by ambulance this time, tonight it was speeding through with only lights and engine sound to warn, no music of sirens, not a thing. Seconds on time was I, to life everlasting. Disasters distracting as shapes from outwards of nowhere. Delicious departures from certain snowy landscapes (of a mind). Still fawning, breathless. Envisioning seaweedscapes, a mind full and collapsed, envelopes of dramatic dream memory sway, each little disaster eclipsing in on itself. It would have been an anniversary to end all anniversaries, inside but not to mention a full moon to end all moons full. I am so incipient, excited for my day of birth. I will see the 24th year. In all manner of ellipses. Breaths of doom lush ever ending nervesway.







˚ I D I E D ˚ I D I E D ˚ I D I E D ˚ I D I E D ˚ I D I E D ˚

---

I almost
Died by ambulance,
It was speeding
Engine sound
Day of birth

I,
Disasters
In on,
Envisioning seaweedscapes, a mind full and collapsed,
Delicious


It
Distracting ash shapes from outwards of nowhere.
Inside
Envelopes of
Departures from certain snowy.


I,
Dramatic...
I am so excited for my
Each
Dream memory sway,


Inside
Disaster
In all manner of
Eclipsing
Doom brush never

---

To, was with only from the landscapes (of a mind). Little lights and warn, no music of sirens, not a thing. Seconds on time was to life everlasting. Ellipses. Breaths of to mention a full moon
would have been an anniversary to end all anniversaries, not to end all moons full. The 24th year will see ending nervesway.